MYS is Building Its Community Profile
We are excited to announce that starting today, Macdonald Youth Services will be having a radio commercial once a day during the work week on either 99.9 BOB FM or Virgin 103.1 FM. We are working hard to build our community profile to bring awareness to our agency and the services that Macdonald Youth Services offers.
For this month, we will specifically be running the commercial about the Youth Resource Centre and then in April, we will be rotating the commercials on a weekly basis.
Here is the schedule of when you can hear our commercials:
- March 4 - 99.9 BOB FM - 4:25 p.m.
- March 5 - 99.9 BOB FM - 9:52 a.m. and 4:25 p.m.
- March 6 - 99.9 BOB FM - 4:25 p.m.
- March 7 - 99.9 BOB FM - 4:25 p.m.
- Week of March 10 - Virgin 103.1 FM - 9:00 a.m. daily
- Week of March 17 - BOB FM - between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Week of March 24 - Virgin 103.1 FM between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
Listen to the commercials on our Materials page here http://mys.ca/media