Kids Help Phone

Immigrant Centre Manitoba - Settlement Services

Offers orientation and information to help familiarize newcomers with Canadian life and culture. Services include assistance with housing, banking, transportation, weather, shopping, health, law, and education. Assistance with applications for Social Insu



Languages Offered

Afrikaans, Arabic, Dari, English, French, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog


Open to all newcomers who have a Permanent Resident Card including Government Assisted Refugees (GARS), Joint Assisted Refugees (JAS) and Privately Sponsored Refugees (PSR), temporary residents including temporary foreign workers, international students,



Application Process

Self Referral

Documents Required

Permanent residents need their permanent resident card and record of landing/confirmation of residence documentNon-permanent residents will need their visa and proof of citizenship (passport, citizen card)If you have applied to become a permanent resident

Disabilities Access

Wheelchair access at 332 Bannatyne Avenue (Buzz 100)


100 Adelaide Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3A 0W2, Canada

Return to Resources List

Resource data provided by and licensed through Kids Help Phone