Your Gift Matters
If you are looking to donate to our winter clothing drive, please click here for more information.
Your gift makes a difference to the children, youth, adults, and families we serve. With your contributions, we provide resources and programs they would otherwise not have the opportunity to experience, such as the following:
- Necessities for homeless youth (e.g., nutritious meals, clothing)
- Scholarships for youth in or from care pursuing post-secondary education
- Recreational opportunities (e.g., swimming, camping, attending cultural events)
- Programming and activities that build knowledge and understanding of Indigenous cultures and heritage
- Specialized training that builds life skills, develops knowledge of healthy living, and develops confidence and self-esteem
- Support for youth preparing to live independently
To make a donation, please call 204.477.1722 or make an online donation here.
Our charitable registration number is 131215196 RR0001.