Your support makes a difference!
There are many ways to support MYS & our work to help youth & families
MYS is part of the CanadaHelps.org network, which offers safety, security & convenience when it comes to online donations.
Donate to MYS directly
- In person or by mail (Macdonald Youth Services, 175 Mayfair Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3L 0A1)
- By phone with a credit card 204-949-3566
Become an MYS Milestones Monthly donor
Just look at the impact of your gift:
MYS Education Trust Fund
The Winnipeg Foundation will match funds up to $15,000 per year for youth pursuing post-secondary education.
In Memorium & Commemorative Gifts
In lieu of flowers or gifts, a donation to MYS is a meaningful way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or the life & legacy of someone special. Donations made in honour of an individual or group will be acknowledged with a card to the honouree(s) or in the case of a memorial gift, to the loved one's family.
Gifts in Kind
MYS is always in need of the following items:
- Hygiene products like soap, shampoo, toothpaste, tampons & pads.
- New socks, underwear & pajamas.
- New or gently used outerwear & clothing.
- New & gently used furniture & household items for youth leaving care & starting out on their own as adults.
- Tickets to sports, arts or cultural events.
Please contact Mindy Barsky, MYS Fund Development Officer at 204-949-3566 or firstname.lastname@example.org to give a gift in kind.
You can choose to leave a legacy gift to Macdonald Youth Services through a bequest in your Will or a life insurance policy. You can also set up a charitable trust that provides you with income today & help youth in the future. For more information, contact Mindy Barsky, MYS Fund Development Officer at 204-949-3566 or email@example.com.