In This Section:
PDF documents listed require Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing. This software is available free to download from Adobe's Web site.
The agency is structured into six service areas that provide both placement (i.e. residential programming) and community support services.
- Youth Resource Centre / Shelter
- Positive Alternatives for Youth (PAY)
- Community Service Support Project (CSSP)
- Support Towards Education/Employment Participation (STEP)
- Youth Positively Involved in the Community (YPIC)
- Mentor Training and Support (MTS)
- Fine Option and Community Service Orders
- Life Train Program
- Asset Building Program (ABP)